Saturday, May 7, 2011

Keynote Speaker Seattle


What does it take to grab the attention of a large audience? An executive board meeting? A church committee? A room packed with political agendas? A sorority luncheon? Or just a few clients? To be an effective speaker first requires a close look at ourselves. Who am I? What do I have to offer? What excites me about the material I'm presenting? And how exactly am I connected to those people waiting (or not waiting!) to hear what I have to say?

This blog, Keynote Speaker Seattle, is a weekly resource for those who want to become better presenters and speakers, yes. But it is also about finding out what works for you and what exactly it is that you are offering your audience.

Welcome!
I look forward to our conversation.
Christine Hemp
KeynoteSpeakerSeattle
www.christinehemp.com

1 comment:

  1. In every conference or in any function the speaker plays the best role in it. I also want to hire one keynote speaker who is very confident, little bit funny and has a quality to impress the audience. I read blog as it is also much interesting.

    ReplyDelete